Is a Smile Makeover Right for Me?
To determine whether you are a good candidate for a smile makeover, you should first consider these questions:
- Would you like to see a dramatic change in your smile?
- Do you have teeth that are chipped, cracked, or stained?
- Do you sometimes hide your smile in public or in photographs?
- Have you tried teeth whitening, but still are not pleased with your smile?
- Do you have minor teeth alignment issues that could benefit from braces?
- Are you looking for a fresh, revitalized change to your face?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, a smile makeover may be a good fit for you. During your consultation, Dr. Stein will conduct a thorough examination and review these concerns with you, to ensure the very best treatment plan.
Your Treatment Options
There are a number of cosmetic and restorative procedures that can be combined into a smile makeover. Dr. Stein may recommend any of the following procedures:
Dr. Stein enjoys helping patients attain a more youthful, vivacious smile, and the renewed self-esteem that is a natural side effect of cosmetic dentistry.
- Porcelain veneers: These thin shells are placed on the tooth's surface, giving the tooth a renewed, brighter look.
- Dental bonding: This simple, effective procedure can repair chips, cracks, or stains on your teeth.
- Teeth whitening: We offer both in-office and at-home teeth whitening options, so that you can brighten your smile, on your terms.
- Porcelain crowns: This dental restoration can replace missing teeth with a high-quality material that matches your surrounding teeth.
- Tooth-colored fillings: If you have cavities that need to be treated, they can be restored with durable, inconspicuous composite resin, or tooth-colored, filings.
- Orthodontics, such as Invisalign®: This treatment offers discreet, clear aligners that gently move your teeth into their proper position.
- Dental implants: If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants can be surgically placed in your jaw, replacing the tooth roots, providing a sturdy alternative to your original teeth. Implants can be used with crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- Gum grafting: If you struggle with gum recession, a graft can restore a balanced gum line and reduce dental sensitivity.
About Dr. James M. Stein
Dr. James Stein is a prosthodontist, meaning that he has advanced training in replacing missing teeth. He has three decades of experience in family dentistry, and has always believed that cosmetic restorations should look as natural as possible.
From performing complex restorative cases to administering simple teeth whitening, Dr. Stein offers a wide variety of treatments. He enjoys helping patients attain a more youthful, vivacious smile, and the renewed self-esteem that is a natural side effect of cosmetic dentistry.
Renew Your Smile Today
You may be amazed at what a smile makeover can do, and we encourage you to review the before-and-after photos of some of Dr. Stein's patients. To begin your path to a renewed, attractive smile, contact us today for your smile makeover consultation.